Thursday, April 2, 2015

Alrighty now. The blog is finally up! I know people have been waiting a while for this, some since before I left 3 months ago. All can say is: oops? My creative blogging genius was stymied by a dearth of pithy blog names. So, I hesitated for 3 months over the title. My bad...

Therefore, I will pretend like this is the beginning of my Peace Corps service. Ignore the 3 months of in-country training behind the curtain... I'll stick flashbacks to training in with other posts along the way so that you don't miss out in the long run on all the exciting bread eating and tea drinking.In the meantime, let's just celebrate that I got around to doing this at all. So, check in with me once a week (or something like that) to partake in my everyday adventure in Morocco. I look forward to sharing and hearing from you all, .Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment